Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Our Story

Our story unfolds
One summer, 03
Our interests had drawn us
Down by the sea

Both liked the sun
The sand and good food
We cleared all commitments
And dating ensued

Although clearly “in like”
We weren’t that well matched
Our road to success
Would be spackled and patched

I like to clutter
She likes to clean
She falls asleep
During my favorite scene

She has her two cats
Cats once made me sneeze
Good thing Frankie and Cleo
Are more fun than fleas

I work red carpets
Prima Donnas and Dons
She deals in software
Investments and bonds

She’s kind of quiet
I like to roar
She prefers 5 star
I just want a door

But not to mislead
We’re better together
Just like the Islands
We’ve got perfect weather

They call us the Ghunnies.
And 3 years from first date
We’re throwing a party
So come celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home